Surface Art Engineering is a leading provider of Printed Board Circuit Assembly (PCA) services. Our integrated service, cost-effective solutions and high quality provides our customers with the support necessary for delivering their products to market with efficiency and reliability. With over 15 years of experience in electronics manufacturing, our capabilities in high-mix low volume manufacturing and prototype assemblies have been proven through our extensive manufacturing knowledge and state-of-the-art equipment.
New Product Introduction (NPI)
When it comes to New Product Introduction, Surface Art Engineering understands the need for expedited services without sacrificing quality. We know what it takes to meet the demanding schedule from design to manufacturing to testing, while ensuring the time-to-market and profit target goals are reached. We achieve success through our ability to adapt to changes, flexibility in demands and scheduling, customer solutions support, and dedication from our production and program management team to get the job done right. The most rewarding feeling is to successfully launch a quick prototype assembly and help that product transition to volume production to meet customer demands, and we thrive on helping our customers launch their product to their target market.
Benefits of Surface Art’s PCA Services
· Proficient in high complexity prototype assemblies.
· Specialize in high-mix, low volume (HMLV) manufacturing.
· Extremely flexible with design manufacturability.
· High speed/quality SMT lines with precision pick and place technology.
· Capable of assembling boards of up to 21.5” x 23.5” by SMT machines.
· Highly trained operators, quality control specialists, and materials management.
· Process and Quality Engineering Team focused on ensuring product quality and service.
· Aggressive Materials Procurement Team with long established vendor relationships.
· Seasoned Program Management Team dedicated to providing customer care and solutions.
Surface Art Engineering offers a wide range of system manufacturing services, from manufacturing & process engineering to prototyping, assembly and test services for complex electro-mechanical systems across a variety of industries. We have a dedicated team of engineers and electro-mechanical technicians that are equipped with the necessary tools required to meet any system manufacturing need – whether it is custom cable assemblies/harnesses, engineering test systems, or box-builds.
Contact Us to learn more.